Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Last Supper

24-Day Challenge with MNS 3

I'm currently staring at my 24-Day Challenge products sent from my friend Joe, an AdvoCare distributor.

AdvoCare's 24-Day Challenge is an herbal cleanse and nutrition supplement system to help aide people and athletes in weight-loss and athletic performance. The first 10 days of The Challenge is an herbal cleanse and the last 14 days is a Metabolic Nutrition System targeted toward either wellness, energy or appetite control.

As my eyes glazed over I started thinking about ways to fully dedicate myself to The Challenge. How about writing a daily blog about my experience? Because, I mean, if it's on the interwebs, then its purely legitimate and read by millions, so I have to keep up with it. BRILLIANT.

Eat clean, bitches!
The reason I chose to experience The Challenge was because I really enjoy fitness and health. Also, I'm trying to return to a bodyweight I was most confident at. In 2009, I went from being a powerful endurance athlete to a powerful weightlifting athlete. For a solid year, I focused only on pure strength rather than a healthy balance of endurance and power. In a year's time, I went from a quick and agile 125 pounder to a strong-as-shit 148 pound power-house. Don't get me wrong, I was stoked on my 260lb dead-lift, but eventually, I wasn't stoked about feeling like death while attempting a one-mile run.

So, in 2010, I decided to reverse everything and go back to the bike-riding, quick sprinting sonofabitch I originally was... Who'd'a thought trying to self-impose muscle atrophy would be so difficult.....

Its currently 2013 and I'm sitting between 133lbs and 135lbs. It took long enough, but I'm getting close to my goal-weight of 128lbs.

My plan is to eat the diet I created for The Challenge three days before I actually start it... This way, I'll be able to work out "the kinks" before fully committing to a proper diet. And by "kinks" I mean "homicide due to hunger anger." We all know how that goes.

I dubbed today my last day before I start testing the diet. Therefore, I ate like complete GARBAGE. And, sweet Christ, I feel like GARBAGE. I kind of enjoy it however, because it motivates me to immediately put fresh and healthy food in my body. Well, starting tomorrow at least.

I will be trying very hard to post something everyday. I think it'll help me "let out" any frustration or share any happiness I'm experiencing during The Challenge. If you care, keep reading my updates and post some comments. If you don't care, then stop being weird and close this tab.

Until then, tomorrow starts day -3!

Keep it safe and legal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home