Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day -3


My day...
  • 10am-10:30am: 8oz Mandarin Orange Spark
  • 10:30am: Baked one golden delicious apple with cinnamon
  • 12:30pm: Celery and peanut butter
  • 2:30pm: Romaine salad with cajun seasoned cod tossed in oil and balsamic vinaigrette
  • 4:30pm: Celery and peanut butter
  • 6:30pm: Spicy pickles
  • 8:30pm: Salmon and steamed green beans
  • Work from 11am-7:30pm
  • Drank about 32oz of water
Baked golden delicious apple with cinnamon
My thoughts...

I didn't feel hungry until about 3pm, but then stayed hungry throughout the evening and night. I'm tempted to eat once more before bed, but probably won't. I realized I only drank half the amount of water recommended every day. Perhaps that's the reason I feel hungry? Tomorrow, I'm going to try to drink 64oz evenly throughout the day to see if that makes a difference. I didn't sleep well last night, so I think I'm going to hit the sack early and see how I feel in the a.m.

Goodnight. Keep it safe and legal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home