Monday, January 21, 2013

Day -2

Notes...

I cracked last night. I couldn't fall asleep because I was hungry, so I ate some venison around midnight :-/ I suppose I should eat more throughout the day to prevent late night hunger bouts. However, I did drink a bottle of water before bed, raising my water intake from 32oz to 48oz.

My day...

  • 11:30am-noon: 8oz Fruit Punch Spark
  • noon: One baked red delicious apple, raspberries and blueberries
  • 2:30pm: Raw almonds
  • 4:30pm: Spinach salad with spciy tuna and sunflower seeds
  • 6:30pm: Peanut butter
  • 9:30pm: Sauteed shrip and green beans with lemon, garlic and ginger seasoning
  • 11:30pm: Peanut butter... maybe!
  • Ran laps and intervals at The Superior Dome for about 30min
  • Muay Thai from 7pm-7:45pm
  • Water around 40oz again.
My thoughts...

I'm not hungry after exercising... if only I could exercise 24 hours a day, HA! Today was a better day in terms of not feeling hungry. I ate a little bit more at every meal and didn't worry as much about eating in exactly two-hour increments; I just ate meals when I felt hungry (coincidentally, that happened about every two hours!) The reason I have "maybe" after my 11:30pm meal is because its a "just in case I'm hungry then" meal.

Until then, I am rapidly approaching the actual 24-Day Challenge day!

But until then, keep it safe and legal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home