Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day -1


Notes...

I didn't eat the peanut butter last night, woohoo!

My day...
  • 10am: Mushroom and spinach omelette with garlic, onion and hot sauce
  • 12:30pm: Red delicious apple and peanut butter
  • 4:30pm: Spinach salad with sauteed shrimp (garlic, onion and sriracha), sunflower seeds and avocado
  • 5:45pm: Peanut butter
  • 7:30pm: Mini spinach salad with avocado, pepper and olive oil
  • 11pm: Sauteed spinach, mushrooms and venison
  • 1:30pm-2:30pm: Three runs of skiing
My thoughts...

I didn't keep a consistent eating schedule today, but I ended up not being as hungry as I was the past couple of days. I think I have to focus more on eating clean when I'm hungry rather than being OCD about eating every two or three hours. When I obsessed with eating increments in college, I drove myself insane. However, I am VERY excited about starting The Challenge tomorrow! My friend ordered The Challenge as well, so I have someone to talk to during my experience.

YAY.

Keep it safe and legal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home