Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DAY 1!



Before...

Measurements: 34-27-38
Weight: 134lbs
Waist to hip ratio (WHR): .71


My day...

  • 9am: 8oz Fiber drink and Spark (my distributor suggested I mix the Fiber drink with Spark rather due to the high sugar content of juice).
  • 10am: Raspberries, blueberries and one baked red delicious apple with cinnamon
  • 12:45pm: Celery and peanut butter
  • 3pm: Romaine lettuce salad, onions, tomatoes, bacon, oil and pepper
  • 6:20pm: Venison
  • 7:30pm: 4 Omega-3's, Salmon, avocado, sweet-pea pods with olive oil and black pepper
  • 11pm: Almonds
  • Herbal Cleanse packet before bed

  • 10am-4:30pm: Work
  • Superior Dome workout (1 mile run, lower body and core Pilates) for 30min
My thoughts...


I friggin' love avocados. I need to add a larger portion of lean protein or a side of fruit to my lunch salads. They don't satisfy my hunger. I'm really happy with my WHR; its healthy and flattering. Therefore, I want to stay proportional as I'm losing weight. Essentially, I just want to shrink everything by an inch :)

Off to day two! Keep it safe and legal.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home