Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 2

My day...

  • 9am: Fiber drink and Spark
  • 9:30am: Spinach and mushroom omelet
  • 12:45pm: Golden delicious apple, almonds
  • 3:30pm: Romaine salad- sauteed mushrooms, bacon, onions and tomato, oil and black pepper
  • 7pm: Omega-3, Spinach salad- avocado, sunflower seeds, olive oil and black pepper
  • 10:30pm: Sauteed spinach and mushrooms
  • Herbal Cleanse before bed.
  • 10am-4:30pm: Work


My thoughts...

For a few months now, I've been having a hard time falling and staying asleep. Yesterday morning and this morning, I shot awake a few minutes earlier than my alarm, feeling wide-awake and rested. I'm thinking that my new eating habits has helped me in my slumber.  Also, I had a wildly vivid and adventurous dream! I wonder if the Herbal Cleanse packet had anything to do with it... (if so, I'm taking this stuff the rest of my life, ha!) When I lifted in college, I would take Nighttime Recovery from AdvoCare, in order to help heal my wounded muscles every night while I slept. It worked SO WELL and also gave me super fun dreams. I need to start taking that stuff again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home