Monday, February 25, 2013

AdvoCare product of the week: Spark variety pack!

Spark is AdvoCare's energy drink and top selling product. Once I started drinking it every day, I noticed my focus is stronger and my energy is consistent; I no longer need a nap!

Spark Variety Pack! DELICIOUS.

AdvoCare recently released Spark in a variety pack, offering you three different flavors to mix things up in the morning and/or throughout the day. The price is excellent: $22.95 for 12 pouches: $1.92 per serving. I think a Redbull or Monster is at least $2.50 per can, and depending on where you get it, coffee is around $2 a pop.

Also, Spark is the most nutritional caffeinated drink available:

  • Sugar-free
  • Contains 21 vitamins, nutrients and minerals including: 
    • B-vitamins
    • Amino acids
    • A neurotransmitter called GABA, which assists in negative ions [GOOD] entering the body, and positive ions [BAD] leaving the body
    • Caffeine
  • Only 45 calories per serving (11g of sugar-free carbs)
If you've been wanting to try an AdvoCare product, I'd suggest starting here! You'll notice a difference the first time you try it. 

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home