Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 20 - I'm an AdvoCare Distributor now, yay!

My day...

  • 10:30am: Spark, WP1
  • 11:15am: Eggs, turkey sausage, pineapple, YP1 with almond milk
  • 12pm: WP2
  • 12:30: Bacon-wrapped pork chop, black bean quinoa, YP2
  • 4:30pm: Meal Replacement Shake, cashews
  • 8:30pm: Salad- romaine and baby spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, carrots, pea pods, venison sausage, Italian vinaigrette
  • 10:15pm: Gluten-free Chex cereal, almond milk
  • 7:50pm-8:05pm: 
    • Lower body and core Pilates
    • 20 concentrated push-ups

My thoughts...

I didn't even realize it was day 20 already. Wild! I don't want to be done, haha! And because I don't want to be done, I became an AdvoCare Distributor today! So, if you want to try The 24-Day Challenge or an AdvoCare product, let me know! Click HERE to go to my AdvoCare web-page. I've already ordered more Spark (fruit punch) and another 14 days of the MNS Max-3 pack for me to start immediately after The Challenge is complete. I was tempted to try a different MNS Max kit (Max-E or Max-C), but Max-3 is working so well for me that I was afraid to switch over. Perhaps, when I'm done with this 14-day amount of product, I'll try a month's worth of Max-E.

Today was a super lazy day because it was my last day off of work before starting full-time at Harley-Davidson. I'm very excited! I hope all goes well this week as I adapt to this kick-ass industry and culture :) Wish me luck?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home