Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 15

My day...

  • 10:45am: Spark, YP1
  • 11:45am: Meal Replacement Shake, banana, WP1
  • 2:15pm: YP2
  • 2:45pm: Venison, veggie straws and hummus, WP2
  • 6pm: Banana, cinnamon raison peanut butter
  • 9:30pm: Salad- romaine, tomatoes, onions, bacon, Italian vinaigrette
  • 11:30pm: Venison, veggie straws and hummus, cinnamon raison peanut butter
  • Superior Dome workout
    • 1 mile run
    • Lower body and core Pilates
  • 4pm-9:30pm: Bartend at Stucko's

My thoughts...

This Challenge is starting to become a routine! I'm very used to taking the vitamins throughout the day as well as eating gluten and dairy free. I'm almost nervous to break these habits once The Challenge is officially done. I'm planning on becoming an AdvoCare distributor where I can easily buy products myself and put in orders for anyone else. So, if you're interested in trying The Challenge or an AdvoCare product, let me know and I'll put in an order! There was a gap in my eating this afternoon because I got held up in H&R Block's offices doing my tax returns... ugh. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home