Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 13

My day...

  • 9:30am: Spark, YP1
  • 10:30am: Meal Replacement Shake, WP1
  • 1:30pm: Veggie straws and garlic hummus
  • 4pm: YP2
  • 5pm: Peanut butter, WP2
  • 8:30pm: Salmon and avocado, Salad-baby spinach and romaine, Italian vinaigrette, baby carrots, brocolli, sweet pea pods, grape tomatoes
  • Superior Dome workout
    • 1 mile run
    • Lower body and core Pilates
My thoughts...

I realized I need to exercise first thing in the morning. Otherwise, I'll fill my day with other tasks and become "too busy" to go workout. I'm happy with the Superior Dome because a) its free, b) its hours are decent, and c) I can solely focus on body-weight exercises like running the track, running the bleachers, and doing Pilates. Whenever I'm in a gym, I'm too tempted by the weights so I revert back to squats, dead lifts, cleans and bench press. Those exercises are amazing, but I'm trying to stay away from weights for an entire year. I think that once I have adopted a healthy eating routine, I'll lift again. I was barely hungry all day, weird! Tomorrow is my first training day at Harley Davidson. I'm interested to see how often I'll get to eat or if I'll have to get used to eating a large breakfast and large lunch. Either way, I'm excited to learn my new job :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home