Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 3

My day...

  • 9am: Fiber drink with Spark
  • 10:15am: One baked red delicious apple with cinnamon, raspberries and blueberries
  • 12pm-3:30pm: Almonds, Whitefish cajun grilled, Romaine salad: sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, oil and vinegar
  • 5pm: Peanut butter
  • 10pm: Omega-3s, sauteed sweetpea pods an avocado, olive oil and black pepper
  • Herbal Cleanse before bed

  • 10am-4pm: Work

My thoughts...

I slept so well last night! I woke up on my own around 7:15am and felt super rested and happy. I also got a career offer from Harley Davidson to be their Marketing Manager! I accepted the job and will be starting full-time in a couple of weeks. Until then, I will be finishing out being full-time at my current job as well as start learning as much as possible about Harley Davidson; I'm very excited! I wasn't that hungry today, hence why I didn't eat until 10pm... I wasn't hungry at all but had to take my Omega-3 capsules. Weird! I haven't been able to exercise in a while. Since I don't have a gym membership, I'm hoping to get into a routine where I wake up early to go run at the Superior Dome track. Either way, I still feel really good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home