Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 5

My day...

-8:30am: Spark
-10am: Eggs over easy, bacon, sauteed mushrooms in Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
-Noon: Blueberries, strawberries and bananas
-1:45pm: Probiotics
-2:15pm: Zucchini, tomato, carrots and chicken soup, apple
-4:50pm: peppers and tomatoes
-7pm: Salad- romaine lettuce, tuna avocado, Italian dressing and pepper
-8:30pm: omega-3s, Steak, sauteed mushrooms and peppers, berries and peanut butter
-Herbal Cleanse before bed

-Noon-7pm: Gimmick table read.
 
My thoughts...

I weighed myself this morning and was at 131.2lbs! Yay! I feel great too; never "starving" or exhausted. I feel very balanced inside. This is weird, but I've been feeling "girlier" since starting The Challenge. Not a "I LIKE PINK, GIRLS NIGHT OUT OMG" girly (sweet Christ, not like that), but a "mature and feminine" girly. I'm more confident. Its amazing how much food effects your hormonal levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home