Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 4

My day...

  • 9am: Spark
  • 10am: Baked apple, blueberries and raspberries, cinnamon :)
  • 12pm-4:30pm: Almonds, grilled cajun seasoned whitefish, pickles, beef frank, Probiotic Retore
  • 5pm-10pm: Omega-3e, apples, bananas, beef jerky
  • 11pm: peanut butter
  • Herbal Cleanse before bed
  • 10am-4:30pm: Work
  • 5pm-10pm: Traveling to Milwaukee


My thoughts...

SLEPT GREAT AGAIN :)! Today started a new routine with the Herbal Cleanse system: I drink only Spark in the morning, take a probiotic in the afternoon, then have my Omega-3s and Herbal cleanse pack in the evening and night. I'm traveling to Milwaukee later this afternoon and will be heading back home on Tuesday. I'm hoping being in a new place doesn't trip me up! I'm planning on grocery shopping and buying a weekend's worth of food so I can carry my meals with me everywhere... Yes, I'll be "THAT GUY." I finally arrived in Slinger-dinger, my mom surprised me with a basket of food :) She's been reading my blogs! Yay! So glad to be home :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home