Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 6

My day...
-9am: Spark
-10am: Egg, leftover steak, mushrooms and peppers, blueberries and strawberries
-1pm: banana and apple
-2pm: Probiotics
-3pm: Salad- mustard greens, salmon, sauteed mushrooms, avocados, blueberries and strawberries with peanut butter
-5:30pm: V8 Splash Light
-8:15pm: Steak, sauteed mushrooms and onions, blueberries and strawberries and peanut butter
-Herbal Cleanse

My thoughts

I'm sleeping so well and I love it. I'm going to bed early, falling asleep quickly, and waking up 6-8 hours later feeling really good. I also feel no anxiety like I usually do right before bed. I've decided that I want to keep up this gluten-free and dairy-free lifestyle after The Challenge, but allow myself three days a month to "chEAT" (see what I did there?). It makes me think I have food allergies/sensitivities since not eating these foods have resulted in such great feelings. I'm already planning on replacing my love for cheese (DAMN YOU, WISCONSIN!!) with avocados, a much healthier fat source. Yesterday, I tried spreading avocado on my steak and it RULED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home