Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 1 of MNS Max-3 Phase! Day 11 overall

AFTER HERBAL CLEANSE


Measurements: 34-26.5-38 [34-27-38]
Weight: 130lbs [134lbs]
WHR: .70 [.71]
  • Lost half an inch around my waist and have a flatter "belly." Not losing any boob or butt, YUUUSSS!
  • Lost 4lbs - I think all the weight-loss is from the inside... if that makes any sense. I pretty much didn't exercise at all and I still lost four pounds. I don't even lose that much when I regularly exercise, haha! DUMB! (A "good" dumb).
  • Lost .01 in WHR - still healthy, so that's good.



My day...
  • 11am: Spark and Yellow Pack #1 (YP1)
  • 12:15pm: White Pack #1 (WP1), Baked red delicious apple, grilled pineapple, eggs over easy
  • 2:45pm: Green pepper and hummus
  • 4pm: Yellow Pack #2 (YP2)
  • 4:30pm: White Pack #2 (WP2), Meal Replacement shake (yum!!!)
  • 6:30pm: Salmon, avocado and peas
  • 9:45pm: Golden delicious apple

My thoughts...

I'm very happy with my weight loss! I notice a huge change in my torso being flatter and less bloated feeling/looking. I think that's from removing dairy and gluten from my life along with the awesome Herbal Cleanse supplements working like a bunch of champs! I talked to Joe and he advised to still keep away from dairy and gluten. FAIR ENOUGH, COACH!  However, I'm going to re-introduce sweet potatoes, brown rice and veggie straws (minimally) into my life... I need me a starch.

(Why was the picture quality so crappy on the "before" pictures? VEIRD).

Let me explain what's in all of these color packs:
30MIN BEFORE BREAKFAST
Yellow Pack #1: Calcium Plus, ActoTherm and Probiotic Restore
  CalciumPlus:  "Calcium Plus delivers two types of highly absorbable calcium, combined with other minerals, vitamins and botanicals." Yay, bones!
  ActoTherm: "...a sustained-release to aid in preventing a spike and drop-off in energy throughout the day." So, I'm thinking it keeps my glucose levels balanced. Nice.
  Probiotic Restore: "...helps replenish normal beneficial intestinal microflora to support healthy immune and intestinal function, while aiding good digestion and enhancing weight management programs." I took this during the Herbal Cleanse phase as well.

WITH BREAKFAST
White Pack #1: CorePlex
  CorePlex: "...supports healthy bone structure and growth as well as provide optimum nutritional support for healthy muscle, connective tissue and skin." Yay, muscle tissue! Yay, flesh!

30MIN BEFORE LUNCH
Yellow Pack #2: Calcium Plus and BioTherm
BioTherm: "...combines oolong tea, effective botanicals and B vitamin, biotin, to support weight control." I love biotin, so I'm excited about this fella.

WITH LUNCH
White Pack #2: OmegaPlex and Amplify A.T.
OmegaPlex: "...help support cardiovascular health in combination with a healthy diet and exercise. These critically important oils even help regulate the body's inflammatory proceses, support healthy joints and are important for the maintenance of healthy skin." I've took this during the Herbal Cleanse phase as well.
Amplify A.T.: "...strengthening the immune system, maintaining healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range and providing excellent nutrition for joint health and mobility... provides excellent support for skin too, by vitalizing the appearance of skin, helping to reduce the formation of wrinkles and maintaining healthy skin tone... reduce muscle fatigue and muscle damage while enhancing muscle recovery..." Sounds pretty badass!


All information was pulled directly from the AdvoCare site: LINK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home