Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 8- CONGRATULATIONS DANIELLE AND DAN PEMBLE!

My day...

  • 9am: Spark
  • 10:45am: Baked red delicious apple, blueberries and strawberries
  • 12:45pm: Cranberry nut peanut butter
  • 2:45pm: Salad- Romaine lettuce, chicken breast, bacon, mushrooms and onions
  • 4:45pm: Fiber drink, cranberry nut PB
  • 9:30pm: Omega-3, green peppers and hummus

My thoughts...

Today marks the start of a new routine and the home stretch of the Herbal Cleanse phase of The Challenge. Starting today and going until the tenth and final day of the cleanse, I drink Spark in the morning, take a probiotic before lunch, drink a fiber drink as a snack after lunch, and take Omega-3s with supper.

Photo taken by the Pemble's. I'm babysittin' this...
I wasn't hungry at all after I had the Fiber Drink for a "snack." I ate my final meal only because I knew I should eat when I take my Omega-3s. Weird! We'll see if its the same tomorrow.

But, most importantly, my friends, Danielle and Dan Pemble just had their first child yesterday! His name is Moses and he's the world's biggest badass. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home