Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 10! The last day of the Herbal Cleanse phase.

My day...
  • 9am: Spark
  • 11am: Salmon, baked red delicious apple, blueberries and strawberries
  • 1pm: Cranberry nut peanut butter
  • 2:30pm: Probiotics
  • 3:30pm: Salad- romaine, bacon, tomoato, Italian vinaigrette
  • 5pm: Fiber drink
  • 8pm: Omega-3s, Chicken breast, coleslaw, carrots and celery, salad- romaine, tomato, onion and Italian vinaigrette
My thoughts...

I FINALLY GOT TO WORKOUT TODAY! I did interval training on the treadmill, working with incline, speed and side-running for thirty minutes. Then, I did lower body and core Pilates and stretching for another 30 minutes. I was definitely having some behavioral issues from not working out for a long time. 

All in all, I really liked the Herbal Cleanse phase. I really liked the Herbal Cleanse tablets I took before bed the first seven days. I have a feeling they aren't meant for every day use, but I'll talk to my distributor about that. I also liked the Fiber Drink because it suppressed my hunger for two to three hours. However, I want to find a liquid to mix it with to add a little more flavor (perhaps low-calorie Powerade?) Finally, I love Spark. I want to order buckets of this stuff so I can have more than one serving per day. Its super tasty and works really well.

I'm excited to start the max phase tomorrow! I'm very interested to see how the Meal Replacement shake tastes. I chose the Chocolate Mocha flavor to see if it would quench my cravings for the fun coffee I would get a couple times a week. I want to experiment with dairy and gluten products through this phase too. I want to introduce Greek Yogurt and Feta Cheese into my diet Saturday through Wednesday and see how I feel. Then I'll go back to dairy and gluten-free on Thursday and Friday. Next Saturday through Wednesday, I want to introduce Pita bread and my all-time favorite Snyder's pretzels and see how I feel. If I feel okay and still keep seeing results, I'll probably keep those four things in my diet at all times.

I'm excited to start the MNS-3 phase tomorrow! WEEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home