Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 12 - HALFWAY!

My day...

  • 9:30am: Spark and YP1
  • 10:30am: Eggs over hard, WP1
  • 1pm: Meal Replacement Shake
  • 3pm: YP2
  • 4pm: Salad- romaine, onions, tomatoes, bacon, Italian vinaigrette, WP1
  • 6pm: Apple, raspberries and blueberries
  • 7pm-8pm: Superbowl Sausages (so many sausages!), salad- carrots, tomatoes, romaine, bacon, Italian vinaigrette
My thoughts...

I ate peanut butter around 11:30pm last night. I didn't record it in yesterday's blog because I wasn't near my computer. I also did 100 butterfly crunches before bed (lame :( ). My energy levels were very consistent all day and I had great focus.

For it being the halfway mark, I don't feel compelled to "chEAT" at all yet. I've been around pizza, cookies and Chai tea lattes and I wasn't tempted by any of 'em. SUCK IT, TREATS.

Even while watching the Superbaugh, I only feasted on a bunch of sausage and fresh veggies. Not bad for being the person who usually eats all of the chips and dip and cheesy potatoes in sight. However, I'm really sleepy from a long day of work and eating sausages. GOOD NIGHT. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home