Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 14

My day...
  • 8am: Spark, WP1
  • 8:30am: Eggs, turkey sausage, pineapple, Almond milk, YP1
  • 11:45am: WP2
  • 12:30pm: Salad, YP2
  • 2:30pm: Meal Replacement Shake
  • 4pm: Cinnamon raison peanut butter, raspberries and blueberries
  • 7:15pm: Apple, veggie straws and hummus
My thoughts...

Today was my first day at Harley-Davidson and it was amazing. The time flew by! I also had very level energy and never felt super hungry. They're super laid back here, so I'm allowed to eat at my desk. I also bought an adorable zip-up hoodie that I'm even more excited about. Good Lord, I hope this job is "it," because so far I LOVE IT :) Once again, I was not hungry today! I'm wondering if its the supplements I'm taking or  I've gotten so used to not starving that I don't have to eat as much. Either way, it doesn't bother me none! NIGHT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home