Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 21

My day...

  • 8am: Spark, WP1
  • 9am: Baked apple, berries, turkey sausage, YP1
  • 11:20am: Apple
  • 12pm: WP2
  • 12:30pm: Salad- romaine and spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, pea pods, carrots, venison sausage, Italian vinaigrette, YP2
  • 2:30pm: Cashews and Meal Replace Shake
  • 6pm: Garlic sausage
  • 10pm: Quinoa, black beans, avocado, V8 Fusion
  • 9am-5pm: work
  • 5pm-6:30pm: work event
  • Lower body Pilates
  • Overhead press, upright rows

My thoughts...

Today was my first day as a full-time employee at Harley-Davidson and I love it!! Once again, I'm now an AdvoCare Distributor, so if you're interested in The 24-Day Challenge or have a health goal you want to reach, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home