Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 23

My day...

  • 7:50am: Spark, WP1
  • 8:40am: Egg over hard, turkey sausage, baked apple, berries, YP1
  • 11:30am: Apple, Clif bar
  • 2pm: WP2
  • 2:30pm: Salad, YP2
  • 4pm: Meal Replacement Shake, Cashews, Nut chips :(
  • 6:45pm: Tilapia, Quinoa and black beans, seafood medley
  • 10pm: Blue corn chips and hummus
  • 9am-5pm: work :)
  • Ab workout

My thoughts...

I received my Distributor Kit today! I have some samples of Spark and Slam if any of you would like to try one! I'm really excited to start hooking people up with AdvoCare products :) Let me know if you want anything! Here's a link to my site: https://www.advocare.com/130214024/

I have a frowny face by "nut chips" because my co-worker brought me these to try as part of my gluten and dairy-free diet. As I was eating them, I started to feel bloated. I found out one of the ingredients was butter :( The bloating went down after a few hours. Its wild how sensitive I truly am to dairy products. Now I know FOR SURE I need to keep away from these food groups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home